nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
f5titan

HILO, US
858 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: memory card reformat"

f5titan Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Jul 2006
Sun 02-Sep-12 12:22 AM

I had the same problem a few days ago with my D70 (stuck on 335) and my computer would no longer recognize the 1gb Sandisk card either.
Since I had a number of new images on the card I used "PC Inspector Smart Recovery (www.convar.com) to recover the images. Two years of old images had never been written over even though the card had been used often and reformatted regularly.
I disposed of the 1gb card and used a recent 2gb Sandisk card and the camera functioned normally now.

"Great things are not done by impulse but by a series of small things brought together." Vincent Van Gogh

A topic tagged as having a question memory card reformat [View all] , lynngail , Wed 29-Aug-12 01:25 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: memory card reformat OnTERRYo Silver Member
29th Aug 2012
Reply message RE: memory card reformat JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
29th Aug 2012
Reply message RE: memory card reformat greenwing Gold Member
30th Aug 2012
Reply message RE: memory card reformat f5titan Gold Member
02nd Sep 2012
Reply message RE: memory card reformat jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
02nd Sep 2012
Reply message RE: memory card reformat f5titan Gold Member
02nd Sep 2012