nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
bbjavelina

angleton, US
104 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: film lenses"

bbjavelina Registered since 22nd Jun 2008
Wed 29-Aug-12 03:25 PM

I bought a D90 several years ago and had some questions about some lenses I bought back in the 70's. Discussed the issue with Mr. White and supplied him with the serial numbers. He assured me these were quality lens and worth modifying. He did it fast and inexpensively. I hardly ever use them, but still feel it was worthshile and never regretted it.

Best of luck to you.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic film lenses [View all] , briafast Silver Member, Sat 25-Aug-12 01:31 PM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: film lenses Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
25th Aug 2012
Reply message RE: film lenses briafast Silver Member
25th Aug 2012
     Reply message RE: film lenses Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
26th Aug 2012
     Reply message RE: film lenses gkaiseril Gold Member
27th Aug 2012
          Reply message RE: film lenses briafast Silver Member
27th Aug 2012
27th Aug 2012
               Reply message RE: film lenses HenkB Silver Member
28th Aug 2012
               Reply message RE: film lenses bbjavelina
29th Aug 2012
               Reply message RE: film lenses MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
03rd Sep 2012