nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D90 - Pictures with incorrect alignment

briantilley

Paignton, UK
30146 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D90 - Pictures with incorrect alignment"

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003
Sat 25-Aug-12 02:56 PM

>I don't mean to disagree with any of these valuable opinions
>that you all are giving me, but the more I think of the
>problem, based on the opinions I am collecting here, the more
>I believe that this problem has to do with the way I hold he
>camera looking for a reference line on the left.

Yes - from the example posted above, I think that is the most likely explanation. With this type of shot, finding a horizontal edge parallel to the camera sensor somewhere in the scene, and aligning with that, can be the most reliable method. Using a vertical edge can prove troublesome, especially if you're pointing the camera at a slight angle up or down.

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

A general, generic topic D90 - Pictures with incorrect alignment [View all] , Marcial , Wed 22-Aug-12 11:42 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D90 - Pictures with incorrect alignment