Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251707
View in linear mode

Subject: "D90 - Deleting pictures from the camera" Previous topic | Next topic
Marcial Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2010Wed 22-Aug-12 07:11 PM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D90 - Deleting pictures from the camera"

US

I haven't been able to use my D90 as much as I expected, so there are still many features that I don't know how to use or, even worse, that I don't know where to find them.

This is a new PC where I am now, DELL XPS 8500. I used to have a program (actually 3 sofware) to download pictures from the camera but decided to try Nikon ViewNX2 instead.

Other programs would allow me to delete all fotos from the camera once the download is complete. I could not find the possibility with ViewNX2.

All pictures are now on my hard drive but also in the camera's card. Is it possible to connect my Nikon D90 again to the PC and have ViewNX2 delete all of them from the camera?

Is is possible to delete all of them from the D90 directly without using my PC. I only knew how to delete from the camera manually but only one by one, and I am talking now about hundreds of pics.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicD90 - Deleting pictures from the camera [View all] , Marcial Silver Member, Wed 22-Aug-12 07:11 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D90 - Deleting pictures from the camera
briantilley Moderator
22nd Aug 2012
Marcial Silver Member
22nd Aug 2012
OnTERRYo Silver Member
22nd Aug 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251707 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.