Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251360
View in linear mode

Subject: "OH NO!" Previous topic | Next topic
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008Fri 08-Jun-12 01:40 PM
1409 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"OH NO!"

US

I was out yesterday just kind of relaxing after spending a good month getting stocked up on my waterdrops for my special little gallery viewing and of course had my camera with me. Well, I took a couple of scenery shots and right after I snapped the shutter, I looked at the lcd display and my photo had two brown lines down over the picture. It looked actually like an upside down v. It wasn't solid brown, but almost like a graduate filter look. So it went from the outside of the upside down v darker brown to lighter on the inside of the v. I wish I could clarify that better, but don't know how to. It did that with about every other shot. It lasted while I was looking at the picture, then of course you know how the display goes off, and then when I would press the button to make the picture come back up, it wouldn't be there. So it's not being embedded in the photograph. What could that possibly be. At first I thought it was a reflection from maybe the trees through my windshield but that wasn't it. I even tried to "lock" my photography to see if it would stay on the picture, but it didn't. Freaking out here..Any opinions?

Darlene

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicOH NO! [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Fri 08-Jun-12 01:40 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: OH NO!
JerryLoSardo Gold Member
08th Jun 2012
drdave1200 Silver Member
08th Jun 2012
pasknucklehead Silver Member
10th Jun 2012
cwcoffman Silver Member
20th Jun 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251360 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.