nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251270
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: can't find the answer" Previous topic | Next topic
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008Thu 24-May-12 04:24 PM
1425 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: can't find the answer"
In response to In response to 6

US

Now what fun would that be??????????? I just enjoy watching all the different drops hit and getting frustrated because I can't click the shutter......!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I'm thinking along the lines of the stop shot,,,read a little about it..But sometimes I think it would ruin my fun and creativeness....(smile)

Darlene

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topiccan't find the answer [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Wed 23-May-12 02:49 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: can't find the answer
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
23rd May 2012
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd May 2012
JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
23rd May 2012
pasknucklehead Silver Member
23rd May 2012
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd May 2012
JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
25th May 2012
gkaiseril Gold Member
23rd May 2012
pasknucklehead Silver Member
24th May 2012
gkaiseril Gold Member
24th May 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251270 Previous topic | Next topic