nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251210
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: This ones for you Pete!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008Fri 18-May-12 04:11 PM
1426 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: This ones for you Pete!!!!"
In response to In response to 6

US

You're waaaaayyyyyyyy too advanced for me pete!!! but I will check out that book and do some studying. I guess I just never realized that after you resize the picture doesn't look quite as crisp as you first saw it straight from the camera. I will have to learn that one. Thanks Pete for that very in dept explaination which sounds like Greek to me,,,,hehehehe. But I WILL learn it...because I'm learning from the best,,you guys...Look for a new post of why I'm doing these waterdrops...I think you all will be impressed!!!!!!!!!

Darlene

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicThis ones for you Pete!!!! [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Wed 16-May-12 02:02 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!!
JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
16th May 2012
pasknucklehead Silver Member
17th May 2012
Scotty Silver Member
17th May 2012
JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
18th May 2012
greenwing Gold Member
17th May 2012
18th May 2012
elec164 Silver Member
18th May 2012
18th May 2012
elec164 Silver Member
18th May 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251210 Previous topic | Next topic