nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

This ones for you Pete!!!!

pasknucklehead

US
1457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: This ones for you Pete!!!!"

pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008
Thu 17-May-12 02:56 AM | edited Thu 17-May-12 03:32 AM by pasknucklehead

Thanks Joseph, that was indeed the american flag in the background. Actually it wasn't on the wall, it was a small version taped to the back of the baking dish I was using. It took me forever to figure out which way to put it so it would be the right side up when viewing through the water drop. May I ask? do you need to sharpen after you resize? didn't know that if you have to. Let me try another one that looks sharper to me...

Click on image to view larger version

Bummer, this is just as fuzzy looking...Okay, what do I use when sharpening, motion blur, gaussian blur, or lens blur? And does it always come up with some of the percentage already applied to it? I have photoshop elements 10. I am going to experiment and put in here a second photo after I sharpen it and see what it looks like...I know I don't need stronger glasses, these photos really do look sharp to me on my computer...

Well, now that certainly looks fake...

we'll see how this one looks. I toned down the slider a bit on the amount. Never played with the sharpening of my pics before...
I give up, I don't know what I'm doing....I thought my drops looked really sharp on my computer screen, now I'm not so sure....
Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Darlene

A general, generic topic This ones for you Pete!!!! [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Wed 16-May-12 01:02 PM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!! JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
16th May 2012
Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!! pasknucklehead Silver Member
17th May 2012
     Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!! Scotty Silver Member
17th May 2012
     Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!! JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit.
18th May 2012
Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!! greenwing Gold Member
17th May 2012
18th May 2012
Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!! elec164 Silver Member
18th May 2012
18th May 2012
     Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!! elec164 Silver Member
18th May 2012