Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251210
View in linear mode

Subject: "This ones for you Pete!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008Wed 16-May-12 01:02 PM
1408 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"This ones for you Pete!!!!"
Wed 16-May-12 01:04 PM by pasknucklehead

US

Went back to the drawing board on my sharpness of my waterdrops. Think I nailed it quite nicely..What do ya think? I'm happy, I'm happy!!!! Great idea of using the letters on the pencil, that helped me greatly....thankyou to one of my pals on here for that suggestion, and thanks pete for that wonderful drawing,,,hmmmmmmmmmm.See what you guys think...And you know I appreciate all your advice.

Oh no,,it doesn't look as sharp now on here,,,but it does on MY computer,,,so I;m STILL happy..heheheh

Darlene

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicThis ones for you Pete!!!! [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Wed 16-May-12 01:02 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: This ones for you Pete!!!!
JosephK Silver Member
16th May 2012
pasknucklehead Silver Member
17th May 2012
Scotty Silver Member
17th May 2012
JosephK Silver Member
18th May 2012
greenwing Gold Member
17th May 2012
18th May 2012
elec164 Silver Member
18th May 2012
18th May 2012
elec164 Silver Member
18th May 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251210 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.