Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251048
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: One of a kind post!" Previous topic | Next topic
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008Fri 11-May-12 03:26 AM
1423 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: One of a kind post!"
In response to In response to 11

US

Hi Stan, nice hearing from you again too. Hope you are doing well. And thanks to all that commented on my post. I will keep on asking the questions and keep on talking to the strangers along my journey to become a better photographer that's for sure....Thanks for all the encouragement guys...you guys are inspire me....

Darlene

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicOne of a kind post! [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member, Fri 13-Apr-12 06:47 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: One of a kind post!
IdahoBaird
13th Apr 2012
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing.
13th Apr 2012
kentak Silver Member
14th Apr 2012
francine Silver Member
15th Apr 2012
pasknucklehead Silver Member
18th Apr 2012
Petersko
22nd Apr 2012
nrothschild Silver Member Neil is an expert in several areas, including camera support
22nd Apr 2012
25th Apr 2012
drdave1200 Silver Member
26th Apr 2012
Scotty Silver Member
29th Apr 2012
km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography
10th May 2012
11th May 2012
Liu Kang
15th May 2012

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251048 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.