nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #249623
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: low light indoors" Previous topic | Next topic
Aperture Andy Registered since 31st Aug 2011Sat 22-Oct-11 11:56 AM
26 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: low light indoors"
In response to In response to 5

Warwick, UK

Hi all,

Had a great time last night at the restaurant. I used my 18-105 lens all night with my SB400 flash bouncing off the low ceiling. I think that the results turned out very well overall. However some shots seem to have one person sharp and another slightly out of focus. Maybe this was because I used a aperture of f5.6 or f6.3.I didn't realise the DOF would be so shallow. Should I have used f8 or f11? Your comments will be greatly received,

thanks,

Andy

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topiclow light indoors [View all] , Aperture Andy , Thu 20-Oct-11 11:20 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: low light indoors
paul_7e Silver Member
20th Oct 2011
kentak Silver Member
20th Oct 2011
Aperture Andy
20th Oct 2011
domer2760 Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
21st Oct 2011
RimaB
28th Oct 2011
MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
22nd Oct 2011
Aperture Andy
22nd Oct 2011
kentak Silver Member
23rd Oct 2011
Aperture Andy
24th Oct 2011
RimaB
28th Oct 2011
km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography
31st Oct 2011
JerryLoSardo Gold Member
23rd Oct 2011
PAStime Silver Member
23rd Oct 2011

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #249623 Previous topic | Next topic