Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #246991
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: NikoniansPress Mastering the Nikon D90 - Kindle Ver..." Previous topic | Next topic
mhiker Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Dec 2010Fri 13-May-11 09:19 PM
68 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#14. "RE: NikoniansPress Mastering the Nikon D90 - Kindle Version"
In response to In response to 11
Fri 13-May-11 09:22 PM by mhiker

Holiday, US

>Okay, question, can I download the rocky nook update page on
>the kindle?,,If not, that's crappy, and also, as I'm reading
>the book, and it is saying figure 2, or figure whatever,,,am I
>not able to see those illustrations, and if not, that's kinda
>crappy too. Please tell me I didn't make a mistake and
>uploaded this book and now I will miss out on the
>illustrations.....help me out here guys...frantic,,,,

Hi Darlene,

Hopefully I can help here. When you wish to view a figure using your Kindle, scroll to that figure 2-1 or whatever using the navigator button. When to cursor is on that figure, click the center dot in the button. To get back to where you were, just press the back button under the navigator.
TIP:
If the figure # you want to view is closer to the top of the page, use the Down arrow to scroll. Use the Up arrow if the figure # is near the page bottom. That will save some scrolling.

As for the Rocky Nook updates, I just saved them in my D90 folder for reference. Copy & paste to the Kindle for PC program does not work.

Hope this helps.

Michael

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Pinned topicNikoniansPress Mastering the Nikon D90 - Kindle Version [View all] , jrp Administrator, Sun 23-Jan-11 02:34 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: NikoniansPress Mastering the Nikon D90 - Kindle Ver...
stevoxt Silver Member
29th Apr 2011
mhiker Silver Member
01st May 2011
gkaiseril Gold Member
29th Apr 2011
pasknucklehead Silver Member
13th May 2011
stevoxt Silver Member
13th May 2011
mhiker Silver Member
13th May 2011
13th May 2011
gkaiseril Gold Member
13th May 2011
mhiker Silver Member
13th May 2011
mhiker Silver Member
13th May 2011
mhiker Silver Member
13th May 2011
13th May 2011
gkaiseril Gold Member
13th May 2011
stevoxt Silver Member
13th May 2011
mhiker Silver Member
13th May 2011
leonardevens Silver Member
11th Jul 2011
mhiker Silver Member
12th Jul 2011
gkaiseril Gold Member
02nd Aug 2011
gmontjr
01st Aug 2011

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #246991 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.