nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

NikoniansPress Mastering the Nikon D90 - Kindle Version

stevoxt

belfast, UK
100 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: NikoniansPress Mastering the Nikon D90 - Kindle Version"

stevoxt Registered since 07th May 2010
Fri 13-May-11 08:27 PM | edited Fri 13-May-11 11:18 PM by stevoxt

Hi Darlene,

I can only tell you what way it works on my laptop, if I want to see Figure 2 or whatever, I just move my mouse cursor onto Figure 2 and click on it and it goes straight to it. If you see a message saying , No Definition Found, you haven't been on the Figure Number properly with your cursor or whatever way your Kindle machine works, just click again on it, it seems you have to be on the right spot.

To get back to were you were just click the arrow at the top,beside where it says Home and that will bring you back.

Dont panic, just play about with it and you'll pick it up no problem.

All the best

stevo

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Pinned topic NikoniansPress Mastering the Nikon D90 - Kindle Version [View all] , jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources , Sun 23-Jan-11 02:34 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: NikoniansPress Mastering the Nikon D90 - Kindle Ver...