Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 200mm f/2.0

ashart

Is from: Farmington Hills, US
112 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Nikon 200mm f/2.0"

ashart Registered since 30th Apr 2002
Tue 22-Jul-14 03:39 PM
For Sale: New-Used AF-S VR Nikkor ED 200mm f/2.0 G IF Lens.

If you’re reading this ad, you probably know all about this lens and its marvelous abilities in high-speed sports photography and in make-the-subject-pop nature photography, so I won’t belabor those points. I will though, explain why I call it a “New-Used” lens. I call it used because I’ve owned it a while, but I can just as reasonably call it new because it’s been out of my house only two times (truly) and probably not been on a camera over 2 hours. I bought it from B&H for a now-completed project and it’s been gathering dust since. Cosmetically perfect. Functionally perfect. Glass perfect. Absolutely perfect in all regards. So is the CL-L1 ballistic nylon case, which has never seen the outdoors. Comes with standard HK-31 lens hood, rear Nikon cap, standard drop-in filter, never used lens strap, RRS LCF-15B lens plate and the Nikon manual. So, you can get an essentially brand-new lens for a used-lens price. Please send $3995. by Paypal to get your buyer’s protections, and insured shipping is free to CONUS. Ask about shipping elsewhere. And here’s my personal guarantee: If you find this lens to be materially different from how I’ve described and pictured it here, just return it in unchanged condition, freight prepaid, within 14 days of your receipt, and I’ll happily return your full purchase price. . . well, maybe all that happily, but I’ll do it anyway! Check my ebay buyer’s feedback under “ashart” and call or write if you have any questions.

Thanks!

-al hart

Atlee.S. Hart
Farmington Hills, MI
(248) 626 4706
al@w8vr.org and ash@attorneyhart.com

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
A general, generic topic Nikon 200mm f/2.0 [View all] , ashart , Tue 22-Jul-14 03:39 PM