Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107541
View in linear mode

Subject: "Really Right Stuff Ultimate-Pro Omni-Pivot Panorama Gea..." Previous topic | Next topic
LyonsPhotos Registered since 21st Apr 2011Tue 13-Nov-12 01:01 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Really Right Stuff Ultimate-Pro Omni-Pivot Panorama Gear"

Aspen, US

Everything is included:

MPR-192 Multi-Purpose Rail
CRD-Rail with integral “on-end” clamp with attached PCL-1 Panning Clamp
MPR-CL II Nodal Slide
PCL-1 Panning Clamp also has the extra PCL-DVTL adapter which is an extra $30.00 new.
Op/Tech neoprene travel pouch for PCL-1

I have taken the best possible care of this gear. There are some very small marks as shown. It works flawlessly. I would like to sell this as a full package. If you want to break up the set then the CRD rail and the MPR 192 must sell first. Then I will sell the rest as the Pano Elements Package. If this happens I will update post with prices.

Price is for everything shipped and PayPal $725.00 OBO

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicReally Right Stuff Ultimate-Pro Omni-Pivot Panorama Gea... [View all] , LyonsPhotos , Tue 13-Nov-12 01:01 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Really Right Stuff Ultimate-Pro Omni-Pivot Panorama...
txrpls
14th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107541 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.