nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107537
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 300 f2.8 Nikon Mount." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
2many Registered since 26th Jul 2008Mon 12-Nov-12 09:05 PM
42 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 300 f2.8 Nikon Mount."
Thu 15-Nov-12 07:30 AM by 2many

Titusville, US

I recently purchased a 500mm for my wildlife photography, so this lens is excess to my needs. It is in like new condition and includes everything that came with it new. The glass is pristine, the auto focus is fast and silent. The end product is sharp as a tack.

I accept PayPal, Personal Check, or Postal Money Order. I will pay for either UPS ground or USPS priority mail. The insurance is on the buyer. I only ship to the lower 48. If you pay by PayPal you must have a verified address.

$2000 or best offer.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107537 Previous topic | Next topic