Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107527
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Lowepro Shoulder Harness and Lens Cases" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Mon 12-Nov-12 12:05 AM
421 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Lowepro Shoulder Harness and Lens Cases"
Sat 08-Dec-12 02:57 PM by James_F

Prescott, US

For Sale: Lowepro S&F Shoulder Harness and Waist belt. Also included (3) lens cases (only two are shown in the picture):
one size 1
one size 1S
one size 1W

One owner bought new from B&H a few years ago. Sorry, lost the receipt. Harness and belt is adjustable (I am 6 feet tall, 42 inch waist and wear a size 46 long sport jacket - fits me fine and can be made smaller too). Harness and belt is lightweight and very comfortable; relieves back pressure when carrying heavier gear. Clean and in good condition. Reason for selling: I no longer own a lot of heavy DSLR gear so I don't need this anymore. Price is $60 for the harness, belt and 3 cases. Price includes PayPal fee and ground conusa shipping.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ
http://jamesfarrell.smugmug.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy

A general, generic topicFS: Lowepro Shoulder Harness and Lens Cases [View all] , James_F Silver Member, Mon 12-Nov-12 12:05 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS: Lowepro Shoulder Harness and Lens Cases
James_F Silver Member
08th Dec 2012

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107527 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.