nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #107405
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Nikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses" Previous topic | Next topic
KDemas   San Francisco Bay Area, US  Registered since 26th Dec 2004 Mon 12-Nov-12 04:53 PM
46 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses"
In response to In response to 0

It's too late for me to edit the ad above but there is an error in an item description that I just came across this morning. The 135mm lens does NOT include the accessory finder.

My apologies for the confusion as I pride myself on describing sale items accurately. There is currently a sale pending on the lens and I have notified the buyer of the error and presented options for resolution, including a full refund.

Nikon Digital: D300, D70

Nikon Film: F6, FM3A, FM2N, F, FG, EM

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicNikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses [View all] , KDemas , Sun 04-Nov-12 11:14 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses KDemas
12th Nov 2012
Reply message RE: Nikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses RidinRev66 Silver Member
17th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #107405 Previous topic | Next topic