New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

SOLD>>>>>FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L packpack

socrreferee socrreferee

Is from: Little Rock, US
143 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"SOLD>>>>>FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L packpack"

socrreferee Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jul 2006
Sun 28-Oct-12 09:30 PM | edited Mon 29-Oct-12 10:41 PM by socrreferee
I am selling my Gura Gear Kiboko 30L backpack. My days of carrying photo gear in a backpack have passed, and I now I just don't really use it and need to let it go to someone who can use this fantastic bag.
If you're familiar with Gura Gear then you understand what a lightweight, great designed, functional backpack this is. Here is the link which describes more about this bag: http://www.guragear.com/kiboko-30l/
Asking $285. The bag has been kept in a non-smoking environment and comes with several extra padded dividers and it's rain cover. If you're in the market then this is a great buy on an exceptional backpack.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic SOLD>>>>>FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L packpack [View all] , socrreferee Silver Member , Sun 28-Oct-12 09:30 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L packpack