nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #106919
View in linear mode

Subject: "Scam incident at another website" Previous topic | Next topic
hijazist Silver Member  Houston, US  Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012 Sun 14-Oct-12 02:48 AM
376 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Scam incident at another website"
Sun 14-Oct-12 03:10 AM by hijazist

Hello everyone, I read this sad story today at FM and thought to warn you guys and give you head up just in case someone attempts to taint our beloved Nikonians. Scammers usually make their hit at the same time at different places so this could prove helpful. The link has the details and the name, location and strategy of the scammer.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1157117

Good night Y'all
Hussain

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A general, generic topicScam incident at another website [View all] , hijazist Silver Member, Sun 14-Oct-12 02:48 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Scam incident at another website georgem Silver Member
14th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Scam incident at another website bhpr Silver Member
20th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Scam incident at another website hijazist Silver Member
20th Oct 2012
     Reply message RE: Scam incident at another website autoexer Silver Member
20th Oct 2012

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #106919 Previous topic | Next topic