nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106916
View in linear mode

Subject: "Gear for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
form Registered since 10th Dec 2006Sat 13-Oct-12 11:06 PM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Gear for sale"
Tue 23-Oct-12 03:42 PM by form

Palm City, US

For sale D300. It currently has 26000 actuations and is in very good shape. I will include two 4 gig Sandisk memory cards with the camera. It will come shipped in the original box with the owners manual and camera strap.
Price is $650.00.

D700, camera has 30,413 actuations. The camera has never been a problem and is in very good shape cosmetically. On the back of the camera there is a small piece of the screen protector missing, but it still serves the intended purpose. It comes with the original box, owners manual, battery and strap. I will also throw in two 4 gig Sandisk memory cards.
I am asking $1400.00.

Next item is a Nikon 17-55 lens. I am the original owner. The lens is very sharp and the glass is in like new condition. It will ship in the original box with the soft lens case.
Price is $850.00.

Next is a Nikon 105 mm f/2.8G VR lens. I haven't used it much because I also own the Zeiss 100 macro planer. The lens is in like new condition and comes with the original packaging including the soft lens case.
Price is $750.00.

Nikon 50mm f/1.4D. I am the original owner and the lens is in like new condition. Ships with original packaging.
Price $225.00

Nikon 85mm f/1.4d. I am the original owner of the lens. The lens is very sharp. Comes with original box and soft lens case. Price $825.00

Kirk L bracket that fits the Mb-D10 grip. Price $75 shipped SOLD.

2- Nikon SB600 speed-light. Lightly used in like new condition. Comes with soft case. Price $175.00 each.

I will ship to CONUS only. Paypal, M.O or cash is accepted. I will cover paypal fees and split shipping cost.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks….Steve

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicGear for sale [View all] , form , Sat 13-Oct-12 11:06 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Gear for sale
form
17th Oct 2012
form
19th Oct 2012
Reply message RE:Kirk L-Bracket
leebaylin Silver Member
17th Oct 2012
form
23rd Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Gear for sale REDUCED
form
29th Oct 2012
     Reply message RE: Gear for sale REDUCED
shootthedice
01st Nov 2012
Feeshbate
01st Nov 2012
form
05th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106916 Previous topic | Next topic