nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Looking for a D3 with future price in mind

georgem

East lansing, US
760 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Looking for a D3 with future price in mind"

georgem Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Sep 2006
Mon 17-Jan-11 12:03 AM

Hi Steve

I'm glad you asked. It's a question I never really thought about the D3x I can say, my opinion at the time of release, I felt the body should have listed at $6800.

I will think about it and we will see what Nikon releases this year.

I would consider a D3s. That is something I have given some thought to.

Cheers

George Macaluso

A general, generic topic Looking for a D3 with future price in mind [View all] , georgem Silver Member, Sun 16-Jan-11 06:35 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Looking for a D3 with future price in mind
                                   Reply message You D3 - count me in please!