Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9899
View in linear mode

Subject: "Capture NX2/Windows 8" Previous topic | Next topic
flynnj Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Nov 2006Sun 20-Jan-13 06:27 PM
42 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Capture NX2/Windows 8"

Dallas, US

I recently upgraded to a new computer running Windows 8. Since I previously used Capture NX on my old computer, I wanted to upgrade to Capture NX2 on the new machine. So I contacted Nikon USA to determine compatibility between the OS and the software. Nikon responded, "no Nikon software has been updated for Windows 8 at this time, check back over the next few months for possible updates". Just what I wanted to hear! Now my question. Is anyone with a Windows 8 OS successfully using Capture NX2? Thanks for your help.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionCapture NX2/Windows 8 [View all] , flynnj Silver Member, Sun 20-Jan-13 06:27 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Capture NX2/Windows 8
Asgard Administrator
20th Jan 2013
kennoll Gold Member
21st Jan 2013
flynnj Silver Member
23rd Jan 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9899 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.