nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Software (Public) topic #9888
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: RAW Files" Previous topic | Next topic
jtmcg Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Simsbury, US  Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007 Fri 18-Jan-13 01:23 PM
4068 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: RAW Files"
In response to In response to 0

Blame Adobe not Nikon. I have a D800 and had PSE 9. I tried updating PSE 9 but it wouldn't accept D800 NEF files. I went on the Adobe forum and was told that I had to update to PSE 11 in order to be able to process D800 files. I found PSE 11 on sale at B&H for 49.99 so I bought it. Sale only lasted a few hours. Later that same day it was 69.99.

John

Alert Print | Reply | Quote

A topic tagged as having a questionRAW Files [View all] , DonaldAllen Silver Member, Thu 17-Jan-13 03:26 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: RAW Files briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
17th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: RAW Files walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
18th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: RAW Files jtmcg Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
18th Jan 2013
Reply message John DonaldAllen Silver Member
19th Jan 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Post-Processing & Workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Software (Public) topic #9888 Previous topic | Next topic