Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9888
View in linear mode

Subject: "RAW Files" Previous topic | Next topic
DonaldAllen Registered since 13th May 2002Thu 17-Jan-13 04:26 PM
87 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"RAW Files"

Carrollton, US

I may have posted this to the wrong place....I need to get the NRW files from my P7700 to a RAW format to use in Photoshop. I do NOT like the Nikon Software. I have view NX2 and it will import the NRW files and convert them to JPEG but I need to be able to use photoshop to work on RAW Files from this camera. HELP.
Thanks.
Is Nikon trying to keep its customers from using Adobe Software? I hope not.

Donald Allen

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionRAW Files [View all] , DonaldAllen , Thu 17-Jan-13 04:26 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: RAW Files
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills
17th Jan 2013
walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
18th Jan 2013
jtmcg Gold Member
18th Jan 2013
Reply message John
DonaldAllen
19th Jan 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9888 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.