nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Keys

kennoll

Seattle, US
936 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Keys"

kennoll Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 07th Feb 2011
Sun 13-Jan-13 01:47 AM | edited Sun 13-Jan-13 02:14 AM by kennoll

Good for you Gerold! At least you and I can sleep a nano better at night.

One other thing I do is to use password vault software for recording the sites I regularly visit and their associated ID's and password(s). The vault is encrypted so no worries about hackers.

Nikon is one of the entries. Besides the usual ID, password, and access URL, I keep software purchase dates, activation codes, site password change dates, and whatever else I feel I would need, recorded in the Notes section.

There's other entries such as Adobe (Lightroom, PSE 10), B&H, Microsoft (Win 7), and a bunch of other retailers, services, etc.

My camera hardware inventory is on a standard Excel spreadsheet. Easy to submit to the insurer for getting coverage. Also good for me to see what I bought, who I bought from, when, how much, and what. The why is, typically, due to NAS..

I think these are some ways to help protect the investments we make in hardware and software resources, or, the tools of our trade or serious vocation.

Go Hawks!

Ken
Seattle, WA
My Gallery

A topic tagged as in need of help Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Keys [View all] , Renaissance Man Gold Member, Sat 12-Jan-13 04:43 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Key... Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
12th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Key... Renaissance Man Gold Member
13th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Key... kennoll Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Key... Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
12th Jan 2013
     Reply message RE: Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Key... kennoll Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
13th Jan 2013
     Reply message RE: Retrieval of Capture NX and Capture NX2 License Key... Renaissance Man Gold Member
13th Jan 2013