Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9781
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Imported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp and Len..." Previous topic | Next topic
fmrnykr Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Mar 2010Fri 04-Jan-13 05:42 AM
161 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Imported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp and Lens Correction"
In response to In response to 2

Oakland, US

Rob,

I have, even though I don't have a D800. I like to learn from the posts on the various threads.

I like the fact that I can launch Nikon Transfer from CNX-2.
didn't know that.

Glad you got it figured out.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob White
San Francisco Bay Area (BWO Brooklyn, N.Y.)

Don't push the river, just let it flow.

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/ppuser/314628/cat/500

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicImported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp and Lens Co... [View all] , Robman3 Gold Member, Sat 29-Dec-12 05:25 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message (Solved) Imported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp a...
Robman3 Gold Member
31st Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Imported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp and Len...
Robman3 Gold Member
03rd Jan 2013
fmrnykr Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
davidd1833 Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
Robman3 Gold Member
05th Jan 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9781 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.