Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9781
View in linear mode

Subject: "(Solved) Imported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp a..." Previous topic | Next topic
Robman3 Registered since 12th Apr 2010Mon 31-Dec-12 05:09 AM
1759 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "(Solved) Imported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp and Lens Correction"
In response to In response to 0

West of Santa Monica, US

I checked in Metadata, settings somehow reverted during menu review to 12 bit RAW and that precludes using the Camera settings tab, and other settings in CNX2. Treats the RAW file as a JPEG, news to me.

Good thing so far, the images are pretty incredible for acuity, sharpness regardless.

We have another two days here, to catch up.

RM

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicImported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp and Lens Co... [View all] , Robman3 , Sat 29-Dec-12 05:25 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message (Solved) Imported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp a...
Robman3
31st Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Imported D800 NEF's absent (greyed) EX Comp and Len...
Robman3
03rd Jan 2013
fmrnykr Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
davidd1833 Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
Robman3
05th Jan 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9781 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.