nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
piniongear

Houston Texas, US
466 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Question about using Capture NX2"

piniongear Registered since 29th Jul 2006
Wed 09-Jan-13 12:11 AM

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't a PC running 8GB of RAM only give you 8GB if you are using a 64 Bit motherboard?
If you are using a 32 Bit mother board with 8 GB of RAM you only have 4GB of that memory available at any one time.
That is my current set up and I have no problems with speed except with those files from the D800. Those are s-l-o-w to load!
Perry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! Question about using Capture NX2 [View all] , danshep Silver Member, Sun 23-Dec-12 06:23 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Question about using Capture NX2