nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
expat

Qawra St Pauls Bay, MT
532 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Apple mac & Nikon"

expat Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2010
Fri 30-Nov-12 10:09 AM

Im competely green on Apple Mac but have been considering one to use solely for photograpy and know of one (not sure of model yet)going cheap because the owner bought it but cannot hack it and is returning to Windows. I think the machine has the latest verion of Snow Leapord whatever that is.

I am happy to learn a new system but would I have to buy the Mac version of Capture NX2 etc or would I be able to reinstall from present licensed Windows version.

Would I need anything else with just photography in mind.
I have Win 7 64 bit, NX2 latest version,Photo Mechanic, D700/200.
Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Apple mac & Nikon [View all] , expat Silver Member, Fri 30-Nov-12 10:09 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Apple mac & Nikon kennoll Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Apple mac & Nikon walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
01st Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Apple mac & Nikon expat Silver Member
01st Dec 2012