nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9626
View in linear mode

Subject: "ViewNX2 filter" Previous topic | Next topic
AlanTW Silver Member Nikonian since 27th May 2002Wed 14-Nov-12 12:06 AM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"ViewNX2 filter"

Stanbury, UK

Does anybody know of a way to keep the Filter option active in VNX2? I seem to remember in version 1 it remained in the state it was last used in, but in VNX2 I have to enable it every time I start a new session

TIA
Alan

www.alan-williams.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9626 Previous topic | Next topic