Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9568
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Future of NX 2 and the best raft to jump to" Previous topic | Next topic
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Mon 05-Nov-12 03:47 AM
12706 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Future of NX 2 and the best raft to jump to"
In response to In response to 0

San Jose, US

I am afraid you have missed the boat if you already don't own a version of pro 3 for NX2 as it is no longer available from NIK which is now owned by Goggle. Google sent me an email that said they were moving owner data to their system and would provide support for owned products. NIK was not an arm of Nikon and they do not own CNX2,Nikon does. Right now I am not taking any action to use any other product although I have always owned and use Photoshop CS6 Extended. I prefer CNX2 as it is much easier and quicker to use. I don't know what the future of CNX2 is, but I doubt it is going anywhere, updates continue on a regular basis. Perhaps you can find a version of CEP for sale on line.

Bob Baldassano
My Nikonians Gallery

"Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the
camera"

Retirement is a gift of time - Don't waste it!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicFuture of NX 2 and the best raft to jump to [View all] , Caledonia Bob , Sun 04-Nov-12 06:15 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Future of NX 2 and the best raft to jump to
gkaiseril Gold Member
04th Nov 2012
dgs2
05th Nov 2012
robsb Platinum Member
05th Nov 2012
mklass Platinum Member
05th Nov 2012
Caledonia Bob
06th Nov 2012
JonK Moderator
07th Nov 2012
mklass Platinum Member
07th Nov 2012
JonK Moderator
07th Nov 2012
mklass Platinum Member
07th Nov 2012
Caledonia Bob
07th Nov 2012
kennoll Gold Member
07th Nov 2012
Caledonia Bob
08th Nov 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9568 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.