Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9529
View in linear mode

Subject: "Temporary file disk full pop-up - issue a formal compla..." Previous topic | Next topic
gerphil Silver Member Charter MemberTue 30-Oct-12 09:31 PM
171 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Temporary file disk full pop-up - issue a formal complaint!"

Haarlem, NL

My understanding is that with Capture NX2 2.3.5 the issue with those annoying pop-ups indicating that the disk where temporary files are stored is full still hasn't been addressed. Well, after reporting this with each version since 2.3.0 I really get impatient now, if not to say rather pissed.

Therefore I raised a formal complaint to Nikon Europe management, insisting that they bring over my dissatisfaction on how the development team addresses this persistent bug - that this must be solved in 2.3.6.

It would be great if everybody having this issue does the same in his/her region. Will you join me?

Kind regards,
Gerphil

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicTemporary file disk full pop-up - issue a formal compla... [View all] , gerphil Silver Member, Tue 30-Oct-12 09:31 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Temporary file disk full pop-up - issue a formal co...
mklass Platinum Member
31st Oct 2012
Reply message RE: Temporary file disk full pop-up - issue a formal co...
gerphil Silver Member
31st Oct 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9529 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.