Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9519
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: NX2 PM CPU usage" Previous topic | Next topic
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Mon 29-Oct-12 10:01 AM
5576 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NX2 PM CPU usage"
In response to In response to 0
Mon 29-Oct-12 10:56 AM by mklass

Tacoma, US

Seems odd to me. I'm running a similar setup as yours with no PM memory issues.

I think you might have better luck searching or posting a message in Camera Bits own PM forums: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?board=2.0

I've noticed some discussions there regarding PM5 memory usage, but I can't recall the gist of them.

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionNX2 PM CPU usage [View all] , expat Silver Member, Mon 29-Oct-12 08:41 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: NX2 PM CPU usage
mklass Platinum Member
29th Oct 2012
Reply message RE: NX2 PM CPU usage
expat Silver Member
29th Oct 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9519 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.