Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9510
View in linear mode

Subject: "Memory related message in NX2" Previous topic | Next topic
ornate_wrasse Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Feb 2006Sun 28-Oct-12 04:02 AM
378 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Memory related message in NX2"

Portland, US

I use Photo Mechanic to ingest and rate my images before editing them in NX2. As soon as I begin to edit an image in NX2, I get the following message:

"The drive that the Temporary Folder is on is nearly full. In order to ensure maximum functionality, please either clear some space off of this drive or change the Temporary Folder to a drive with more available space."

I'm using a Mac OSX 10.6.8 and have an external drive that has a lot more room on it. I'd like to move the Temporary Folder to this drive. Does anyone know where in the Finder is the Temporary Folder? I can't seem to find it.

Thank you!

Ellen

http://www.pbase.com/ornate_wrasse/galleries

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicMemory related message in NX2 [View all] , ornate_wrasse Gold Member, Sun 28-Oct-12 04:02 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Memory related message in NX2
mklass Platinum Member
28th Oct 2012
ornate_wrasse Gold Member
28th Oct 2012
jrp Administrator
28th Oct 2012
ornate_wrasse Gold Member
30th Oct 2012
jrp Administrator
01st Nov 2012
expat Silver Member
02nd Nov 2012
jrp Administrator
03rd Nov 2012
expat Silver Member
04th Nov 2012
ericbowles Moderator
02nd Nov 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9510 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.