Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9426
View in linear mode

Subject: "Converting RAW to JPEGS" Previous topic | Next topic
Gerry Gingell Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Apr 2010Fri 19-Oct-12 08:20 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "Converting RAW to JPEGS"
In response to In response to 0

Hemel Hempstead, GB

Dear All
Thank you so much for your considered responses. I'm very much a newbie at the digital darkroom stuff and the computer side of things. I have seen the error of my ways and will not, for a second, now consider deleting my raw shots ever again! I have over 1,000 raw (I now realise it's raw and not RAW) from a recent trip to Bernkastel-Kues in Germany and wanted to edit them, then convert them to JPEGs so I could give copies on a disc to family members. I've now successfuly converted them all to JPEGs and put the JPEGs within their own folder. So thank you for suggesting that and for all the input which has helped me greatly.

Gerry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicConverting RAW to JPEGS [View all] , Gerry Gingell Silver Member, Thu 27-Sep-12 08:17 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Converting RAW to JPEGS
mklass Platinum Member
27th Sep 2012
gkaiseril Gold Member
27th Sep 2012
gpoole Platinum Member
27th Sep 2012
Asgard Administrator
27th Sep 2012
four eighty sparky Silver Member
28th Sep 2012
kennoll Gold Member
28th Sep 2012
Reply message Converting RAW to JPEGS
Gerry Gingell Silver Member
19th Oct 2012
four eighty sparky Silver Member
22nd Oct 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9426 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.