nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9290
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: View NX2 question" Previous topic | Next topic
ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Tue 04-Sep-12 01:52 AM
221 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: View NX2 question"
In response to In response to 0

Southern CT, US

I usually just plug my card into the computer and copy the files directly off of the card. I find it much easier than plugging in the camera and letting the software detect it.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionView NX2 question [View all] , JSS0821 , Mon 03-Sep-12 06:24 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: View NX2 question
ctdrummer Silver Member
04th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: View NX2 question
robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Sep 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9290 Previous topic | Next topic