Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9228
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon NX doesn't see Nikon D4 RAW files?" Previous topic | Next topic
Neil_vN Gold Member Nikonian since 25th Dec 2008Thu 23-Aug-12 05:14 AM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon NX doesn't see Nikon D4 RAW files?"

Wayne, US

Battling with some skin tones for a couple I photographed - her skin appears too red in LR4 and ACR / Bridge, I decided to give Nikon NX (for Mac) a twirl.

I bought the download .... and it appears I just pissed away $180 on software that can't edit Nikon D4 RAW files? The thumbnail is greyed out. Or am I missing something here?

Also, when I decided to check if I can at least see D700 RAW files, it works .... until I edit the file for WB and exposure .. then the thumbnail greys out as well.

Neil vN
neilvn.com/tangents/

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicNikon NX doesn't see Nikon D4 RAW files? [View all] , Neil_vN Gold Member, Thu 23-Aug-12 05:14 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon NX doesn't see Nikon D4 RAW files?
Neil_vN Gold Member
23rd Aug 2012
Reply message RE: Nikon NX doesn't see Nikon D4 RAW files?
gkaiseril Gold Member
23rd Aug 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9228 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.