Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9180
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: CNX2 Unsharpening while Updating" Previous topic | Next topic
ColColt Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Aug 2008Fri 17-Aug-12 06:03 PM
1136 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: CNX2 Unsharpening while Updating"
In response to In response to 2
Fri 17-Aug-12 11:16 PM by ColColt

Knoxville, US

I was fortunate to find the original disc and cover and there is another set of five numbers on it and all went well with the installation to 2.3.0. Once I did that, I updated again to 2.3.2. However, that still didn't solve the original question of why the image appears sharp until it's "updating image" appears. Once that's done, I've noticed eyes will go somewhat soft. It's sharper before the updating image process.

Anyone care to take a shot at this? Surely I'm not the only one that's seen this.

My goal in life is to be the person my dog already thinks I am.

Children are for people who can't have dogs. ~Author Unknown

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicCNX2 Unsharpening while Updating [View all] , ColColt Silver Member, Fri 17-Aug-12 01:35 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: CNX2 Unsharpening while Updating
robsb Platinum Member
17th Aug 2012
ColColt Silver Member
17th Aug 2012
ColColt Silver Member
17th Aug 2012
robsb Platinum Member
18th Aug 2012
ColColt Silver Member
18th Aug 2012
FrankSRGB Silver Member
18th Aug 2012
ColColt Silver Member
18th Aug 2012
ColColt Silver Member
19th Aug 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9180 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.