Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9180
View in linear mode

Subject: "CNX2 Unsharpening while Updating" Previous topic | Next topic
ColColt Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Aug 2008Fri 17-Aug-12 01:35 AM
1214 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"CNX2 Unsharpening while Updating"
Fri 17-Aug-12 01:59 AM by ColColt

Knoxville, US

I've been away from the camera and post processing for the most part for about a year now other than some pics of my dog here and there. Today was his 8th birthday and I wanted to shoot some indoor/outdoor shots of him. After uploading from the card and going into CNX2 ver 2.2.4 I saw over and over when trying to edit an image that upon opening a photo the top of the image that shows the CX2 icon and size of the image(usually 15.8 with the D200) it starts "updating image". When it's done the photo isn't as sharp as it was prior to this "updating" What's the story with that? I have to resharpen when in some instances it's not necessary until NX2 decides to update it. You can literally watch it go soft.

BTW-I read where there's a 64 bit version available. How do I get this? I have Vista and of course, some programs are 32 and others 64 bit. NX2 is still 32 bit on my machine.

My goal in life is to be the person my dog already thinks I am.

Children are for people who can't have dogs. ~Author Unknown

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicCNX2 Unsharpening while Updating [View all] , ColColt Gold Member, Fri 17-Aug-12 01:35 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: CNX2 Unsharpening while Updating
robsb Platinum Member
17th Aug 2012
ColColt Gold Member
17th Aug 2012
ColColt Gold Member
17th Aug 2012
robsb Platinum Member
18th Aug 2012
ColColt Gold Member
18th Aug 2012
FrankSRGB Silver Member
18th Aug 2012
ColColt Gold Member
18th Aug 2012
ColColt Gold Member
19th Aug 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9180 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.