Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9035
View in linear mode

Subject: "HDD" Previous topic | Next topic
expat Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2010Sat 21-Jul-12 10:33 AM
532 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"HDD"

Qawra St Pauls Bay, MT

Hi all, I would like to improve how quickly images are accessed and opened in Capture NX2 and Photo Mechanic.
What is the next stage without going too silly price wise from my present system where my images are catalogued/stored on standard external USB HDs?
Dont know much about SATA is that the way to go?

Win 7 64 bit

Thanks for any suggestions.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A topic tagged as having a questionHDD [View all] , expat Silver Member, Sat 21-Jul-12 10:33 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: HDD
FrankSRGB Silver Member
21st Jul 2012
expat Silver Member
21st Jul 2012
barrywesthead Silver Member
21st Jul 2012
robsb Platinum Member
21st Jul 2012
22nd Jul 2012
nrothschild Silver Member
21st Jul 2012
22nd Jul 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9035 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.