nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9026
View in linear mode

Subject: "NX2 & PM beta" Previous topic | Next topic
expat Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2010Thu 19-Jul-12 11:13 AM
532 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NX2 & PM beta"

Qawra St Pauls Bay, MT

Probably the wrong place to post this but would respect opinion of someone who uses Capture NX2 & PM and has also tried beta PM.
I just tried the beta PM and to my dismay when my image collection is opened in the preview pane its histogram show a broad band of blue against the left edge. This appears in an image (especially one with greenery, bushes etc in it) as blue patches, presumably shadows in the greenery.

If I view the same image in PM 4.6.9 from where it was originaly proccessed into NX2 the histogram is fine & nicely placed where it always was finishing before each limit and with no Highlights or Shadows shown in NX2 where the histogram replicates the PM 4.6.9 version.
Where am I going wrong?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicNX2 & PM beta [View all] , expat Silver Member, Thu 19-Jul-12 11:13 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: NX2 & PM beta
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Jul 2012
expat Silver Member
19th Jul 2012
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Jul 2012
expat Silver Member
19th Jul 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9026 Previous topic | Next topic