nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
ericbowles

Atlanta, US
9428 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: ViewNX2 Color Management Problem"

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Tue 24-Jul-12 10:16 AM

Dean

I've noticed that the preference setting to automatically convert from Adobe RGB to sRGB when rendering a JPEG does not always work. I get a more reliable result when I select Adjust/Color Profile and manually choose sRGB in Capture before converting to JPEG.

I have not been able to clearly sort out why it converts poorly or a real pattern. I get good JPEG batch conversions using Photo Mechanic which has the same check box option to convert to sRGB for JPEG.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

A general, generic topic ViewNX2 Color Management Problem [View all] , DeanAZ Gold Member Expert nature photographer , Wed 18-Jul-12 05:47 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: ViewNX2 Color Management Problem
Reply message Another Example