Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8926
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: View NX2 not loading jpg" Previous topic | Next topic
Howker Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Jul 2010Wed 20-Jun-12 05:44 AM
190 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: View NX2 not loading jpg"
In response to In response to 1

Redmond, US

Thought I would update this post. I have pursued my problem with Nikon software support. From giving me the run around then brushing me off I decided to ask for a Supervisor.
"We are not interested when it is not a Nikon camera. We do not say it is compatible with 3rd party equipment."

I am disgusted. I have been a Nikon user since the old , no VERY old S2. Bought in 1956 so its in my veins. Stuck with them thru thick & thin. (anyone want an old FE2??) to be treated like that.
How fortunate the software division if it is that has nothing to do with the cameras or customer care.
Luckily I love My D7000 & P7100 SB900 etc etc
Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicView NX2 not loading jpg [View all] , Howker Silver Member, Fri 15-Jun-12 04:43 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: View NX2 not loading jpg
Asgard Administrator
16th Jun 2012
Howker Silver Member
20th Jun 2012
ericbowles Moderator
20th Jun 2012
Chuckster902 Silver Member
22nd Jun 2012
ecossephoto
22nd Jun 2012
Howker Silver Member
26th Jun 2012
ecossephoto
26th Jun 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8926 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.