Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8926
View in linear mode

Subject: "View NX2 not loading jpg" Previous topic | Next topic
Howker Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Jul 2010Fri 15-Jun-12 03:43 AM
187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"View NX2 not loading jpg"

Redmond, US

I am the only family member with Nikon gear. The rest have Lumix. The Lumix GF2 micro4/3 jpg files are unsupported in View NX2 when I try to open them.

Strange I can see the thumbnails in the filmstrip but get Unsupported File Type in main viewer .

Any idea's. I am MAC user, latest version of VNX2 & MAC OS. I have tried every which way with the color profile thinking it might be that, no use.

I get the feeling jpg standard is not as 'standard' as it should be.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicView NX2 not loading jpg [View all] , Howker Silver Member, Fri 15-Jun-12 03:43 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: View NX2 not loading jpg
Asgard Administrator
16th Jun 2012
Howker Silver Member
20th Jun 2012
ericbowles Moderator
20th Jun 2012
Chuckster902 Silver Member
22nd Jun 2012
ecossephoto
22nd Jun 2012
Howker Silver Member
26th Jun 2012
ecossephoto
26th Jun 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8926 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.