nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8157
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Hi There" Previous topic | Next topic
gkaiseril Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Thu 02-Feb-12 04:01 PM
6739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Hi There"
In response to In response to 2
Thu 02-Feb-12 04:01 PM by gkaiseril

Chicago, US

I usually update my Nikon a couple weeks after the release of the update. The wait is to see if there are any major problems with the new release. Although I do have backup copies of the install software for a couple of generations.

The updates include fixes and the code to process NEF, NRW, or new RAW format for the newer Nikon cameras. They some times also add a major new feature.

I would also check for new firmware updates for your cameras.

George
My Nikonian Galleries

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicHi There [View all] , Pipwheat , Thu 02-Feb-12 11:52 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Hi There
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
02nd Feb 2012
Pipwheat
02nd Feb 2012
gkaiseril Gold Member
02nd Feb 2012
Pipwheat
02nd Feb 2012
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
02nd Feb 2012
DSW90049 Gold Member
21st Jul 2012
gkaiseril Gold Member
23rd Jul 2012

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #8157 Previous topic | Next topic