Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #6973
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: NXSignature" Previous topic | Next topic
gpoole Platinum Member Nikonian since 14th Feb 2004Wed 07-Sep-11 03:48 PM
3509 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NXSignature"
In response to In response to 0

Farmington Hills, US

I've used it with CNX2 2.2.7 and earlier versions. It works fine. Because NX Signature generates a colorize step you can easily change the color of the watermark to blend with your image. I often use the eye dropper to select a color from my image for the watermark.

A couple of caveats to be aware of:

• You can only specify the coordinates of the watermark in absolute terms relative to the upper left hand corner of the image. This makes placing watermarks in the bottom of an image or having it right justified impossible unless all your images are the same number of pixels. Also switching between landscape and portrait orientation makes any position other than the upper left of the image impractical.

• The pixel size of the watermark is fixed. This means that you probably want to apply it to your image before resizing so that it overlays the same portion of your image regardless of the final image size.

Gary in SE Michigan, USA. Co-organizer of the Southern Michigan Chapter
Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the camera.
D4, D800e, D300, D90, F6, FM3a (black), FM2n (chrome)
YashicaMat 124, Graflex Speed Graphic 4x5
My Nikonians Gallery & Our Chapter Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicNXSignature [View all] , bostondog1 Gold Member, Wed 07-Sep-11 12:28 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: NXSignature
mklass Platinum Member
07th Sep 2011
Reply message How do I install Java for NXSignature
GlenL Silver Member
28th Aug 2012
     Reply message RE: How do I install Java for NXSignature
gkaiseril Gold Member
28th Aug 2012
          Reply message RE: How do I install Java for NXSignature
GlenL Silver Member
28th Aug 2012
gpoole Platinum Member
07th Sep 2011
mklass Platinum Member
07th Sep 2011
gpoole Platinum Member
07th Sep 2011
foinaven1
14th Sep 2011

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #6973 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.