nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #10198
View in linear mode

Subject: "Capture NX 2" Previous topic | Next topic
hillsidekim Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Feb 2008Sat 06-Apr-13 10:20 PM
508 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Capture NX 2"
Sat 06-Apr-13 10:21 PM by hillsidekim

Hillside, US

I recently purchased a new laptop and now have 750 GB HD and 16 GB ram. Previously I had a 40 GB HD and 1 GB ram. I had Capture NX on the old one but was using PSE because NX was so slow. I am now thinking of upgrading to NX 2 and was wondering if I will run into the slowness issue again. I am presently using PSE 11. I see I can order CNX 2 upgrade from B&H or Adorama for $84.95. Will I be happy or disappointed with CNX 2?
Kim
Western burbs of Chicago

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A general, generic topicCapture NX 2 [View all] , hillsidekim Silver Member, Sat 06-Apr-13 10:20 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Capture NX 2
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
06th Apr 2013
hillsidekim Silver Member
08th Apr 2013
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources
10th Apr 2013
hillsidekim Silver Member
07th Apr 2013
Just Clickin Gold Member
10th Apr 2013

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #10198 Previous topic | Next topic