Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6038
View in linear mode

Subject: "Autumn colors of Rio" Previous topic | Next topic
DannyGordon Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Jun 2011Wed 30-May-12 02:56 AM
86 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Autumn colors of Rio"

BR

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Wed 30-May-12 04:14 PM
25707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Autumn colors of Rio"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Daniel,

Very nice images!
Thanks for sharing.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

DannyGordon Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Jun 2011Wed 30-May-12 05:24 PM
86 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Autumn colors of Rio"
In response to Reply # 1

BR

Thanks Marty!

>Hi Daniel,
>
>Very nice images!
>Thanks for sharing.
>Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!
>

Nokinian Registered since 31st Aug 2012Fri 07-Sep-12 08:46 AM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Autumn colors of Rio"
In response to Reply # 0

AU

Hi Danny,

My first post on this forum - there you go.

I thought your photos were sensational and I thoroughly enjoyed your gallery.

What camera body were you using? It may well say it somewhere but I'm not yet sufficiently tuned in to spot it. I've just bought a D5100 with a Tamron 18-270 pzd lens and your photos are similar to the ilk I aspire to. I think I might yet need a good wide angle prime but my current outfit will get me started.

Keep posting your photos!

Ian

Nikontherapy Registered since 29th Aug 2012Tue 11-Sep-12 10:50 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Autumn colors of Rio"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Oh MY GOD! I miss home soooooooo much! I am moving back to Rio in 18 months! I can't wait to take pictures of my hometown! What camera do you use, what software(s) you used please? Lenses? Please share with us and I would like to see more pictures of Rio please! Thanks a lot!!!

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6038 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.