Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108401
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mint Nikon 12-24mm F4 DX" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
chickenrx Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Mar 2009Sun 30-Dec-12 10:24 PM
67 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Mint Nikon 12-24mm F4 DX"
Wed 16-Jan-13 10:07 AM by chickenrx

Ocean View, US

Finally secured a 14-24mm so I'm putting my mint 12-24mm DX F4 up for sale. 9+ condition. I'm the second owner. Come with hood and front/rear caps. $525 which includes insured shipping and PayPal fees.

Thanks for looking.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

limeyzen Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2011Mon 31-Dec-12 07:13 PM
367 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Mint Nikon 12-24mm F4 DX"
In response to Reply # 0

Waynesville, US

As a matter of curiousity what made you go to the 14 - 24 when you alresdy had 12 - 24? How old is this lens? I am looking into WA lenses so just wondering what the motivation is for you.

Geoff

chickenrx Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Mar 2009Mon 31-Dec-12 09:37 PM
67 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Mint Nikon 12-24mm F4 DX"
In response to Reply # 1

Ocean View, US

Hi Geoff,
Fair question. I bought the 12-24mm when shooting a D300. I've since sold all my DX bodies and have replaced them with a D4 thus the change to the 14-24mm.
Happy New Year,
Ted

chickenrx Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Mar 2009Thu 03-Jan-13 07:07 PM
#3. "RE: Mint Nikon 12-24mm F4 DX"
In response to Reply # 2

Ocean View, US

Bump

chickenrx Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Mar 2009Tue 08-Jan-13 09:35 AM
#4. "RE: Mint Nikon 12-24mm F4 DX -price reduced"
In response to Reply # 3

Ocean View, US

Price reduced to $500

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108401 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.